With Company response Not resolved
1.4
Style and Design

4 years ago bought a 2 and 2/12 sets couch with 4 relax seats for € 7.000,00.

By delivery there were already problems, couch was taken back and 2 months later returned in the same bad condition.

Now 4 years later 2 times problems with electric relax and at this moment again 2 relax seats probelms.

Natuzzi has send a furniture maker 2 year ago who was in a hurry and has done his job for 40%. Complaines were not accepted only they would send that same guy again which was nor very serious about our complains. So we can say bad quality for a high price and no service at all, that is my opinion.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $7000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Natuzzi and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Natuzzi.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Natuzzi to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Natuzzi?

Comments

NatuzziCares
Natuzzi Response

Thank you for notifying Natuzzi, we value your feedback. We apologize that you have been having issues with your recent Natuzzi purchase. Please email us at information@natuzzi.com so we can further assist you and point you in the right direction.

Vuisje
to Natuzzi Response Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands #1065679

Our couche 2 and 2 1/2 seats was a bad salew from the beginning (see the pictures).

We also had problems with the electric relax seats ( we have 4) which was fixed by a furniture maker but not very well and a few months later we had the same problem with another seat but than Natuzzi Netherlands would send the same futniture maker which had done a bad job so we told them but they only want to send that guy, which we refused and than our son in law had fixedit.

Now we have again the same problems with the other 2 seats whoich were not repared till now.

As Natuzzi Netherland refused to send someone months ago we ask our son in law to fixe these 2 seats to, which he is going to do this weekend, or Natuzzi must send a proper furniture maker.

That is our problem with Natuzzi and the seats are bend.

NatuzziCares