9121 S Dixie Hwy, Pinecrest, FL 33156, USA

On July 19, 2014 I took delivery of a Blair leather Natuzzi sofa from Macy's in Ft.Myers, FL.

Three months later, there were two deep impressions on the sofa from sitting on it. I am not a large person. Service came and told me nothing was wrong. Three months later, service came out again and said it was a defective design and exchanged in February 2015.

Same thing happened and it was again exchanged on December 26, 2015. Of course, the same thing has happened AGAIN, and Macy's says that it/Natuzzi stand by the ORIGINAL warranty of two years. This is ridiculous due to the fact that each time there was an exchange, the item was brand new. Now I have a sofa that has "butt holes" and cannot be sat upon.

I have a bad back and if I sit on it, my body leans towards the hole which puts my back out of line and causes serious pain. Macy's won't let me return it and select a different sofa as the account it was purchased on has been closed.

Natuzzi told me to call the repair people.What can they do to "repair" a defective design?

Review about: Natuzzi Blair Leather Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Sofa until the butt holes were created within months.

I didn't like: Yvonne in customer service.

Had an Experience with Natuzzi?

Comments