With Company response Not resolved

I bought a very nice Natuzzi leather sofa last year at Hamilton's sofa gallery.It took 3 months to get, but I have been pleased with it.

But I recently went back to get a matching chair and ottoman and the store told me that they no longer carried that leather anymore - that they had just discontinued it. He called the company to see if they might still be able to make a chair and they said no. So now I am stuck with an expensive sofa that will never match anything else.

This was only 14 months after I bought the sofa!

Review about: Natuzzi Sofa.

Had an Experience with Natuzzi?

Comments

NatuzziCares
Natuzzi Response

Thank you for notifying Natuzzi, we value your feedback. We apologize that you have been having issues with your recent Natuzzi purchase. Please email us at information@natuzzi.com so we can further assist you and point you in the right direction.

Welcome to the furniture industry.Most likely, they aren't doing business with that particular leather supplier anymore.

They have reduced suppliers from 5,000 to 1,000.

A good interior designer can match something for you.Plus, most quality companies can match a sample if you send it to them, again, thru an interior designer.

You blame the company for that? You should have bought all the pieces you wanted a one time. Hello?