On November 23, 2013 I purchased a Natuzzi couch and recliner from Raymour and Flanigan in Horseheads, NY. In two years, the cushions have lost their resiliency in many places and the leather is showing significant wear. I would consider our use to be "normal" - two adults working during the day, no children.
In 1999, I purchased a Natuzzi couch and was so pleased with the quality, I purchased this new set in 2013. I donated the first couch to a charity and on the day they took it away, it looked better than the pieces I have now. The quality of your leather and cushion material has seriously declined since 1999.
I didn't expect to be looking for a new recliner in two years!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Natuzzi Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My 5K Natuzzi sofa cushions have all collapsed in less than six months. Very inferior foam. Supposed to be Itailian made. I think it is Chinese junk...."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "I have been buying stoffers products for years. Especially French bread pizzas. Today we made them for lunch. DISAPPOINTED!!!..."
- "To start off the lady in charge came in and was not being professional by yelling at the stylists in front of the customers being very rude.... The girl cutting..."
- "I was at Price Chopper this past weekend. When you walk in the door (next to the floral department) they have that big wall of sale items. ..."