On November 23, 2013 I purchased a Natuzzi couch and recliner from Raymour and Flanigan in Horseheads, NY. In two years, the cushions have lost their resiliency in many places and the leather is showing significant wear. I would consider our use to be "normal" - two adults working during the day, no children.
In 1999, I purchased a Natuzzi couch and was so pleased with the quality, I purchased this new set in 2013. I donated the first couch to a charity and on the day they took it away, it looked better than the pieces I have now. The quality of your leather and cushion material has seriously declined since 1999.
I didn't expect to be looking for a new recliner in two years!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Natuzzi Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "4 years ago bought a 2 and 2/12 sets couch with 4 relax seats for € 7.000,00. By delivery there were already problems, couch was taken back and 2 months later..."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "I was at Price Chopper this past weekend. When you walk in the door (next to the floral department) they have that big wall of sale items. ..."
- "To start off the lady in charge came in and was not being professional by yelling at the stylists in front of the customers being very rude.... The girl cutting..."
- "I have been buying stoffers products for years. Especially French bread pizzas. Today we made them for lunch. DISAPPOINTED!!!..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "Tread wear is severely bad due to defective materials in these tires. Local TOYO dealers and Ford service Dept (Based on TOYO info) say there is nothing they can do...."