On November 23, 2013 I purchased a Natuzzi couch and recliner from Raymour and Flanigan in Horseheads, NY. In two years, the cushions have lost their resiliency in many places and the leather is showing significant wear. I would consider our use to be "normal" - two adults working during the day, no children.

In 1999, I purchased a Natuzzi couch and was so pleased with the quality, I purchased this new set in 2013. I donated the first couch to a charity and on the day they took it away, it looked better than the pieces I have now. The quality of your leather and cushion material has seriously declined since 1999.

I didn't expect to be looking for a new recliner in two years!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Natuzzi and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Natuzzi.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Natuzzi to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Natuzzi?

Comments