With Company response

I am immensely disgusted by this experience and as a previous purchaser of Natuzzi sofa, table and other products I am totally annoyed and disgusted by the quality of the recent sofa I received. It was absouletly filthy, scuff marks everywhere and to top it the way I have been treated by the reseller and customer services.

I was inconvenienced of taking time off, waiting three months and then having to rectify my house after the immense mess, dirt, etc. caused by the delivery of the new sofa as well as having to then rectify my old sofa to be in a fit state after being loaded into the lorry and then unloaded for it to go back in my living room.

I have no hesitation of putting this episode on the Internet as I feel that new potential customers should be warned.

It was a sofa my wife had her "˜heart' set on and chose Nattuzzi as we thought it was a reputable company and not a 'cowboy' outfit.

I was promised that I would receive a phone call this morning which I did not and had to contact Customer dept. myself. I really did expect a full explanation how this was caused and a simple replacement at the cost I paid was not an option for me due to the severe bad experience and disgust at the treatment by Natuzzi.

No explanation or a suitable arrangement of replacement was made.

BE WARNED WHEN BUYING A NATUZZI!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Natuzzi Sofa.

Had an Experience with Natuzzi?

Comments

NatuzziCares
Natuzzi Response

Thank you for notifying Natuzzi, we value your feedback. We apologize that you have been having issues with your recent Natuzzi purchase. Please email us at information@natuzzi.com so we can further assist you and point you in the right direction.