2.9K views
With Company response

I purchased a natuzzi 3 piece suite 15 years ago and I could not have been happier.To be truthful we got fed up looking at it and decided to give it to my son and buy another.

I wish I had known Natuzzi had moved the manufacturing from Italy to Brazil and China. I bought 2 sofas and a reclining chair 2 months ago. After a week in the house I noticed the cushions were sagging badly, next the leather on backs of sofas stretched so much it started to sit in folds. I paid £3650 for this suite of furniture thinking I was getting quality like my last set.

These sofas are rubbish and I am very disappointed after only two months. The technician that Natuzzi sent out to inspect agreed there are many manufacturing faults in these sofas but I don't think I will be getting my money back. To be honest that is the only thing that would satisfy me as these sofas are very poor quality.

I am advising anyone thinking of buying Natuzzi think twice.I wish I had looked here first but I was so pleased with our first sofas I didn't think I needed to check out Natuzzi!!!!

Review about: Natuzzi Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with Natuzzi?

Comments

NatuzziCares
Natuzzi Response

Thank you for notifying Natuzzi, we value your feedback. We apologize that you have been having issues with your recent Natuzzi purchase. Please email us at information@natuzzi.com so we can further assist you and point you in the right direction.

Kew, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #857629

I think a lot of people are confusing the Natuzzi brands.There is Natuzzi italia which is the premium range still made in Italy of premium leather.

Then there is natuzzi edition which is a cheaper range made in China and designed in Italy.Italsofa is the budget range for people who want a designer looking sofa without the price tag.