With Company response Not resolved

I have a leather Natuzzi 3 piece sectional.One person under normal size living in the home.

The style and leather are fine. The construction is a disgrace. The sections will not align because the back of one section is leaning. I tried to have it fixed.

Everyone was amazed to see how poorly it is constructed. There's actually cardboard in portions and much of the rest is fiber wood. The back is leaning because there's nothing substantial holding it up.

You would actually need to rebuild the entire sofa for it to look normal.I would never recommend this brand.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of natuzzi sofa and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3500. Natuzzi needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned natuzzi sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Natuzzi.

Had an Experience with Natuzzi?

Comments

NatuzziCares
Natuzzi Response

Thank you for notifying Natuzzi, we value your feedback. We apologize that you have been having issues with your recent Natuzzi purchase. Please email us at information@natuzzi.com so we can further assist you and point you in the right direction.