2.5
Style and Design

Natuzzi Galleria Mall, Fort Lauderdale

Customer service absolutely rude and unknowledgeable... Went in to find a beautiful electric love seat on special in the back and bought it on the spot... I was told it would be wrapped and cleaned for pickup in three days, I was fine with that, since it was a smaller piece that can easily fit in my truck...when I arrived three days later, all three associates spoke broken English and the couch had not even been touched! The associates were so rude and told me to do it myself, since it was a "clearance special" and I did not choose the 7% delivery option....DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of natuzzi loveseat from Natuzzi. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Natuzzi to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Natuzzi for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Natuzzi?

Comments

natuzziflorida

We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our customer service.We always offer a white glove delivery service to our customers and most of them accept it.

In your case, you decided not to choose this service. Instead, you chose to pick up the sofa yourself under your own responsibility. You were told that the sofa was being sold "AS IS", as written in your sales order, for being part of a floor sample clearance event and you were also told that the sofa was going to be cleaned before the pick up and so it was. It was never offered to be wrapped as we do not have any kind of wrapping material in our showroom based on the fact that the vast majority of our customers prefer our white glove delivery service.

Moreover, you mentioned that the three associates that were in the store that day spoke broken English which is not true: one of them is an American citizen born and raised in the US with a perfect knowledge of the English language.

The other two proudly speak two and three languages respectively even though their accents might not be up to your standards.

If this is the case, we apologize.Lucky enough, they both speak Spanish so they had the ability to communicate with your two restaurant employees (as you verbally mentioned during a nice conversation you had with us in our showroom) that came in to help you pick up the sofa as their English wasn't perfect either.

One more time, we feel sorry to hear that you were not...