Natuzzi poor workmen ship of recliners

125 of 147 Natuzzi reviews

This if the POOREST workmen ship quality ever. One would think I went to a flea market to purchase.

I purchased a sectional with left and right recliners in May of 2004. Since that time I have had to replace the cables on the right side twice and the seats on both the right and left recliners have sunk down. I checked under the seats to find the release for the recliners has cut the webbing in half on both. Both the store and Natuzzi have refused to do anything due to warranty.

Also the leather on the foot bed of the recliner looks like a cat clawed it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
125 of 147 Natuzzi reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Natuzzi Response Apr 09, 2015

Thank you for notifying Natuzzi, we value your feedback. We apologize that you have been having issues with your recent Natuzzi purchase. Please email us at information@natuzzi.com so we can further assist you and point you in the right direction.

Stacy

Sep 20, 2011 #347204

I purchased a Natuzzi couch with reclining ends, loveseat and chair in 2003. Other than it took 5 mos to come from Italy, I have generally been pleased with it until early this year when the left cable on the couch broke and it no longer reclines. I would also like to hear where or how anyone has gotten the cable fixed.

Sheryl

Apr 05, 2011 #269919 Greenwood, Wisconsin, United States

Rita, I purchased the left and right recliners as well and the cables for the left one has just gone out. I bought it 3 years ago and was told by Macy's Furniture, where I purchased it, that the manufacturer warranty was only good for two years. I've been advised to call the manufacturer to get replacement parts but now I'm a little hesitant to go that route after reading some of the forums about Natuzzi and all the run arounds some people have been given. I don't want this issue to be stretched out for months. I've got a 6month old and don't have time for BS. I need a simple fix. Can you tell me where you purchased those cables? Or is it something as easy as purchasing it at the nearest Home Depot? Any assistance would be much appreciated. thanks!!

Catherine

Jan 26, 2011 #240781

In 1999 we purchased a natuzzi loveseat, recliner and couch. We have 5 children, all boys ages 8-18. It is now 2011 we have 5 grandchildren this furniture is as beatiful as the day we got it. I have and will always rate as the very best! The leather is awesome and mechanics on all of it is very durable.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Natuzzi. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Natuzzi.
Filing a new complaint about
×