1.3K views
With Company response Not resolved

Update by user Apr 17, 2012

This product was exclusive to Sears.There is no way to contact

a Natuzzi rep in Canada that I have been able to find out.

Sears said they checked to see if the leather could be tightened and said no it couldn\'t and have left it at that.

That was their idea not ours.It appears they are not going to do anything.

Original review posted by user Mar 17, 2012

Custom Natuzzi sofa and loveseat delivered June 2010.Sagging seat cushions and baggy leather repaired in Feb 2011 by Sears.

By Dec 2011 sofa is leather is all baggy and looks awful but the loveseat is holding up. Sears repair firm came to look at (with an attitude this time), sent photos to customer service but no report. Today March 2012 was advised by Sears they think this is normal so will not do anything. No Natuzzi contact in Canada so we are stuck with Sears.

We still are under the

2 year warrany on the cushions and they are not standing by it. We have had leather before and never have I seen saggy baggy leather like this.

We are a retired couple of average size so the furniture is not under any kind of stress and it does not look "normal" to us.

Review about: Natuzzi Sofa.

Had an Experience with Natuzzi?

Comments

NatuzziCares
Natuzzi Response

Thank you for notifying Natuzzi, we value your feedback. We apologize that you have been having issues with your recent Natuzzi purchase. Please email us at information@natuzzi.com so we can further assist you and point you in the right direction.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #824685

My natuzzi recliners are sagging

My back is killing me

I need help!!!!

Hi , My couch is sagging too. It looks horrible and very messy.

I paid so much money for the sectional thinking it would be a

better couch. It's not.

My Natuzzi sofa started sagging immediately..I filed a complaint with them, they sent someone out to my house a month ago..I haven't heard anything further...Have you?

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your leather sofa.My wife and I are contemplating buying a leather sofa and will definetly stay away from Natuzzi.

If it's any consolation, your loss is our gain.

You hurt Natuzzi where it hurts....they just lost a potential customer.Thank you again.

Our very expensive Natuzzi Maine couch too has sagged and leather stretched after just one month of use.The "natural markings" look like someone has taken a knife to it - certainly no quality control.

I have taken photos and documentd everything, and seriously trying to get repaired or but would much prefer a refund and removal, would be more comfy in a bean bag on the floor!!!. I have staff cancelling appointments to come & inspect. But I won't let this drop (like i am sure they are hoping)I am so fearful we will be stuck with an uncomfortable flat stretched couch forever. Such a shame i never saw this blog before buying.

Like many others on here our 15y.o. 2nd hand sofa looked much better than this one after a month. I too will be telling EVERYONE to stay away from Natuzzi. Will NEVER buy from them or anyone associated with them again.

Fingers X an appointment by staff is actually kept.Will keep you all posted.