With Company response Not resolved
2.7
Style and Design

Try to contact them via their own website.GOOD LUCK.

Caveat Emptor. I purchased a sofa and a love seat I decided to reupholster it and try to contact them. It has been several years but nonetheless they are still "doing business"... if that is what you call selling a product and offering no viable way for the consumer to contact yourself for support issues.

Their website is abominable- at least one trying to contact them through an iPad (which, in my opinion should be easily accomplished/accommodated by Natuzzi). I waste my time filling out the dreaded required fields information support request via their own website, click on I agreed to the terms (which terms have not even been presented at that point, but who really cares), and then get an error message telling me to resubmit which I tried three times. All required fields were completed perfectly.

Same error message.So go ahead and try to contact them- I dare you.

Review about: Natuzzi Sofa.

Preferred solution: Give me a U.S. telephone number or way to purchase reupholstering material..

I didn't like: Website or difficulty to contact.

Had an Experience with Natuzzi?

Comments

NatuzziCares
Natuzzi Response

Thank you for notifying Natuzzi, we value your feedback. We apologize that you have been having issues with your recent Natuzzi purchase. Please email us at information@natuzzi.com so we can further assist you and point you in the right direction.