1K views
With Company response Not resolved
1.4
Style and Design

Order s leather sofa costing £3,500 when delivered they had completely changed the electric mechanism.A couple of months later the sofa leather had badly stretched in a number of places on the sofa and the seat has compressed.

Advised that it is all with their tolerance levels and this should be expected. They were unable to confirm what the tolerance level is or what the stretch was. However it is within tolerance level. IGood my dogs had been on display I would not have gone anywhere near it.

I would definitely no recommend then to any one else.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of natuzzi sofa from Natuzzi and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Natuzzi to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Natuzzi for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Natuzzi?

Comments

NatuzziCares
Natuzzi Response

Thank you for notifying Natuzzi, we value your feedback. We apologize that you have been having issues with your recent Natuzzi purchase. Please email us at information@natuzzi.com so we can further assist you and point you in the right direction.