Had excellent experience with Natuzzi pieces from 20 years ago so decided to get a new reclining couch from them. Looked great upon delivery but very shortly the padding started to bunch up, the recliner started to make noise and lately the stain is wearing off very upgraded ($$) leather. It's a little over two years from delivery and I was more concerned about some health issues than chasing customer service during the warranty period, so in that respect, my bad. Your responses since contact, you just no good. Stopped by the local store who asked for pics, which I emailed that weekend along with the original invoice showing the exact order numbers. They said they would forward to corporate office.
Corporate office calls and offers two phone numbers to call I could pay to have come out and give an estimate. One number doesn't work the other says I am not in their service area. Email the store with the disappointing response and they respond they will take it up with their manager and get back to me. That's near three weeks ago with no response.
Just like the quality and durability of your product 20+ years ago got around the lack of quality and terrible customer service you offer today will get around. I know I would not buy Natuzzi again.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Durability and terrible customer service
- Product or service
- Natuzzi Reclining Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "Went to the store on flagler and 97th ave, miami fl and bought a black leather sofa in perfect conditions, made my first payment and at the checkout asked the..."
- "We two Hungarian engineers who travel lots. In Miami celebrating 15th wedding anniversary a Roomorama nightmare. Host firstname.lastname@example.org or Florida Luxury Vacation Rentals promised wonderful things. We followed instructions carefully,..."
- "I bought a King Mattress 8 years ago, with a 10 years warranty. I submit my claim on February, after 4 months they came to check my mattress and my..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."