Natuzzi - Review about Leather Sofa from Derby, England
Order s leather sofa costing £3,500 when delivered they had completely changed the electric mechanism.A couple of months later the sofa leather had badly stretched in a number of places on the sofa and the seat has compressed.
Advised that it is all with their tolerance levels and this should be expected. They were unable to confirm what the tolerance level is or what the stretch was. However it is within tolerance level. IGood my dogs had been on display I would not have gone anywhere near it.
I would definitely no recommend then to any one else.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "Same here took my daughter to a shoot in birmingham brought photos on disc at an extortionate price although I only paid £175 on the day to return home and..."