Maple, Ontario
1.2K views 0 comments

We bought our sofa & chair about 10yrs ago or a bit more, the picture shows it as of last week when we sold it, to go on to another family for a new life.

The foam and structure are as good as new(and I have slept on it plenty) the leather looks fantastic other than in on spot that had build up of oils, from our lack of improper mtnc. But we won't make that mistake again.

Couldn't have asked for better quality or deal for our money.

Review about: Natuzzi Leather Sofa.

4.1
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Natuzzi Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Natuzzi?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Do not buy a Natuzzi product - no matter how nice it looks Natuzzi "These people simply do not stand behind their product and will do their best to weasel out of any warranty related claim. Rather than let their individual retailers manage..." Read more Etsy - Did not got what I played for Etsy ""I purchase a hookah stand including tools but I did not get any of the screws.Product was fast made in a rush that some of my products are damaged..." Read more 2 boxes of original flavor honey maid graham cracker all crushed up!!! Honey Maid "I bought a box of honey maid graham crackers on 6/9/17 as a COOKIE snack for my kids..which were more of crushed graham crackers...which was Very Very messy!!! They love..." Read more Shipsurance is a big scam, lie, and fraud! Shipsurance "This is the second and final time to get ripped off by Shipsurance. I am an ETSY seller. USPS lost my package. 18 days later they found it. It was..." Read more Jiyu ACP ACM Manufacturer Jiyu Acp "Jiyu ACP company is top 10 quality brand in domestic building materials industry. Focus on supplying a large range of Aluminum Composite Panels and Materials. Service is very good, the..." Read more Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com - Catastrophic experience with Hockerty (formerly: tailor4less) Lose money. Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com "So you want a tailored suit, jacket, shirt or pants. If the price is reasonable one can expect a well tailored suit but not quite as if you paid triple...." Read more