With Company response

I ordered a tv stand with back panel, I was told that fits with the stand, so there is no need for drilling any walls.When my furniture finally arrived home, the delivery guy was kind enough to tell me that I am missing a bracket that was supposed to be ordered with the panel in the first place, and that he needs the tech to come in to drill in the wall to fit it in.

When I told him what I've been told from the sales person in the store, he said those guys don't know a thing because they don't have to deal with issues later. i contacted the store manager the next day since my delivery came around

9 pm, after a period of an "extended" investigation by the *** manager, we were basically told that there is nothing he can do. NO REFUND, NO RETURN. Now I'm stuck with a *** panel that I can't use.

I will contact consumer advocacy and I will RAISE *** ABOUT IT.SOMEBODY GONNA PAY FOR THIS

Had an Experience with Natuzzi?

Comments

NatuzziCares
Natuzzi Response

Thank you for notifying Natuzzi, we value your feedback. We apologize that you have been having issues with your recent Natuzzi purchase. Please email us at information@natuzzi.com so we can further assist you and point you in the right direction.