With Company response Not resolved

Garbage product and garbage service from Natuzzi and dealer (Sleepers in Seattle) Dealer is mediocre regarding responsiveness and claims the manufacture says mis-alignment is normal. WOW

The back of the couch (s) sections do not align. Natuzzi and dealer say this is normal and on top of the mis-alignment issue... our center piece is loose. When someone sits in the middle of this new couch that took four months to get here and cost several thousand dollars...it's loose and feels cheap. We have an older Natuzzi product that is decent but this one is not. Be careful if ordering a reclining product!

Reclining products do not align properly and look/feel cheap. Natuzzi of "Italy" ...made in China...BEWARE

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of natuzzi sofa and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2500. Natuzzi needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned natuzzi sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Natuzzi.

Had an Experience with Natuzzi?

Comments

NatuzziCares
Natuzzi Response

Thank you for notifying Natuzzi, we value your feedback. We apologize that you have been having issues with your recent Natuzzi purchase. Please email us at information@natuzzi.com so we can further assist you and point you in the right direction.

$2500 for a reclining sofa is very inexpensive.Honestly anytime you buy furniture that moves or has moving parts like a motion sofa, how can you possibly expect it to be as solid as a kiln dried hard wood corner blocked eight way hand tied sofa?

My mother used to say, " if you want to lay down and watch tv, then go to bed and watch tv".

You can get just as comfy on a lovely well built solid sofa.Recliners are for dead people.

Natuzzi will respond to you with the same cut andpaste response and do nothing

Let's hit them where it hurts by attacking them at their prized Better Business Bureau where they advertise at AAA rating regarding customer service and resolution.

Read following post!